Over the last week, our construction team continued backfilling south of Jericho Turnpike, pipe installation between Raff Avenue and Jerome Avenue and trenching between Westbury Avenue and Colonial Avenue. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
Please note, our crews will not be working today, September 6, in observance of Labor Day.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Colonial Avenue.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Dow Avenue and Westbury Avenue.
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Jerome Avenue and Dow Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The road will be closed on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Jericho Turnpike during working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19