Last week, our construction team continued commissioning activities on the LIE Westbound Service Road near Old Brick Road and completed temporary restoration on County Seat Drive, on Roslyn Road north of Westbury Avenue and on Roslyn Road north of East Williston Avenue.
Please note our crews will not be working today, Monday September 5.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Crew presence in the Locust Lane – LIE Westbound Service Road intersection.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The left turn from the LIE Westbound Service Road onto Locust Lane will be closed during working hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access.
- Through traffic on Locust Lane through the LIE overpass may be closed during work hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access
- Changes in traffic pattern near Old Brick Road on the LIE Westbound Service Road.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.