Over the last week, our construction team continued backfilling south of between Fairfield Avenue and Westbury Avenue, pipe installation between Westbury Avenue and Colonial Avenue and trenching between Liberty Avenue and Front Street. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between East 2nd Street and Front Street.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Colonial Avenue and Liberty Avenue.
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Colonial Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The road will be closed on Roslyn Road between Jericho Turnpike and East 2nd Street during working hours. East and westbound traffic will be maintained on East 2nd Street.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19