Over the last week our construction team has continued installing components for the Old Westbury regulator stations. This week we will continue our work there, and resume work on Coolidge Street. We will also begin trenching and gas main installation on Hewlett Drive in East Williston. Our outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Regulator station component installation on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road, Old Westbury.
- Excavation and installation of regulator stations on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights toward the end of the week.
- During the day, local closures will be in effect on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Trenching for the relocation of the gas distribution main on Hewlett Drive in East Williston.
- Resident outreach at all work sites to field questions from the community and keep residents informed of upcoming activities.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project hotline (516-882-4864). Also, please make sure to use the signup box below to receive these updates directly to your email inbox.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.