Over the last week, our construction team continued backfilling south of Jericho Turnpike, pipe installation between Jerome Avenue and Fairfield Avenue and trenching between Westbury Avenue and Colonial Avenue. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Plymouth Avenue.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Fairfield Avenue and Westbury Avenue.
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Jerome Avenue and Westbury Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The road will be closed on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Jericho Turnpike during working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19