Last week, our construction team continued commissioning activities and backfill on the LIE Westbound Service Road near Locust Lane and Old Brick Road.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Backfilling and temporary restoration in the Locust Lane – LIE Westbound Service Road intersection and on the LIE Westbound Service Road near Old Brick Road.
- Excavation and installation of concrete cap on Kellum Place in Garden City.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The left turn from the LIE Westbound Service Road onto Locust Lane will be closed during working hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access.
- Through traffic on Locust Lane through the LIE overpass may be closed during work hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access
- Changes in traffic pattern near Old Brick Road on the LIE Westbound Service Road.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@