Over the last week our construction team has been installing components for the Old Westbury regulator stations. This week we will continue to focus our efforts there, with no work planned on Coolidge Street. We will also begin activities for the relocation of the gas main in East Williston, from Roslyn Road to Robbins Drive, Orchard Drive, and Hewlett Drive. The outreach team continues to keep residents informed during work and provide notice of upcoming activities. We have also continued outreach southward along Roslyn Road in advance of upcoming gas main installation.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Regulator station component installation on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road, Old Westbury.
- Preliminary activities for the relocation of the gas main along Robbins Drive, Orchard Drive, and Hewlett Drive in East Williston.
- Resident outreach along Red Ground Road during gas main installation.
- Resident outreach on Robbins Drive, Orchard Drive, and Hewlett Drive to field any community questions in advance of upcoming work.
- Continued outreach along Locust Lane and Roslyn Road in preparation for upcoming gas main installation.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project hotline (516-882-4864). Also, please make sure to use the signup box below to receive these updates directly to your email inbox.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.