Last week our construction team continued installing components for the Old Westbury regulator station and continued work on the Roslyn Heights regulator station. The team also continued gas main installation on Hewlett Drive and began installation on Orchard Drive in East Williston. Our outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Regulator station component installation on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road, Old Westbury.
- Installation of gas main on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights.
- During the day, local closures will be in effect on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Gas main installation on Orchard Drive in East Williston.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project hotline (516-882-4864). Also, please make sure to use the signup box below to receive these updates directly to your email inbox.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.