Last week our construction team continued gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Locust Lane and Club Drive. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Continued trenching and gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Club Drive and I.U. Willets Road.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The two northbound lanes on Roslyn Road between Barnyard Lane and Locust Lane will be closed. Traffic will be kept to the two southbound lanes allowing for one lane of traffic in either direction.
- The intersection of Roslyn Road and Club Drive will be closed.
- The right turn lane from Roslyn Road onto Locust Lane will be closed.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.