Over the last week, our construction team continued pipe installation between Front Street and Old Country Road and overnight trenching on Old Country Road and County Seat Drive. Please note that all work taking place this week will be night work. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during overnight work hours:
- Trenching on County Seat Drive south of Old Country Road.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Front Street and Old Country Road.
- Gas main installation on Old Country Road between Roslyn Road and Willis Avenue.
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Front Street and Old Country Road.
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on Roslyn Road between East 2nd Street and Old Country Road.
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on Old Country Road between Roslyn Road and County Seat Drive and on County Seat Drive during overnight working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19