Last week our construction team continued gas main installation on Harding Avenue and Coolidge Avenue in Roslyn Heights, as well as Orchard Drive and Robbins Drive in East Williston. Our outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Installation of gas main on Coolidge Avenue in Roslyn Heights.
- During the day, local closures will be in effect on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Gas main installation on Robbins Drive and Roslyn Road in East Williston.
- Regulator station component installation on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Saw cutting along Locust Lane in Roslyn Heights.
- Continued outreach along Locust Lane in advance of upcoming gas main installation.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.