Last week our construction team prepared to resume work on the regulator stations on Harding Avenue and Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights, and continued ongoing regulator station work on Red Ground Road in Old Westbury. We are pleased to note that we have completed the installation of the gas main between Hewlett Drive and Robbins Drive in East Williston. Our outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Regulator station component installation on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights, and on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Gas main installation on Locust Lane beginning south of Woodhollow Road in Roslyn Heights.
- Continued outreach along Roslyn Road in advance of upcoming gas main installation.
Traffic management updates:
- During the day, local closures will be in effect on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, Locust Lane will be closed except to local traffic south of Woodhollow Road with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.