Over the last week, our construction team continued trenching and gas main installation on County Seat Drive. We are pleased to note that we completed backfilling and temporary restoration on Old Country Road and gas main installation on Jericho Turnpike. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during overnight work hours:
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on County Seat Drive between Old Country Road and Supreme Court Drive.
- Trenching and gas main installation on County Seat Drive south Supreme Court Drive.
- Backfilling and temporary in the Jericho Turnpike-Roslyn Road intersection.
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern in the Roslyn Road-Jericho Turnpike intersection and on County Seat Drive during overnight working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19