Last week our construction team installed new gas main on Harding Avenue and on Locust Lane in Roslyn Heights. Our construction team also continued work on the regulator stations on Red Ground Road in Old Westbury. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Regulator station component installation on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Gas main installation in the intersection of Harding Avenue and Jefferson Avenue in Roslyn Heights.
- Installation of pipe testing components on Friday on Coolidge Street.
- Gas main installation on Locust Lane between Woodhollow Road and Saddle Lane in Roslyn Heights.
- Continued outreach along Locust Lane and Roslyn Road in advance of upcoming gas main installation.
Traffic management updates:
- During the day, local closures will be in effect on Harding Avenue and Jefferson Avenue with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, Locust Lane will be closed except to local traffic south of Woodhollow Road with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project hotline (516-882-4864). Also, please make sure to use the signup box below to receive these updates directly to your email inbox.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.