Over the last week, our construction team continued backfilling on Old Country Road and gas main installation on County Seat Drive and Jericho Turnpike. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
Please note that our crews will not be working on Thursday, November 25 and Friday, November 26.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during overnight work hours:
- Trenching and gas main installation on County Seat Drive.
- Gas main installation in the Jericho Turnpike-Roslyn Road intersection.
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Old Country Road between Willis Avenue and County Seat Drive.
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern in the Roslyn Road-Jericho Turnpike intersection, on Old Country Road between Roslyn Road and on County Seat Drive and on County Seat Drive during overnight working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19