Last week our construction team continued work on the regulator stations on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights, and on Red Ground Road in Old Westbury. Our construction team also began installing the new gas main on Locust Lane in Roslyn Heights. Our outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities. Please note that there will be no activity on Thursday for Thanksgiving, and only on Locust Lane on Friday.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Regulator station component installation on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights, and on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Gas main installation on Harding Avenue to the corner of Jefferson Avenue in Roslyn Heights.
- Gas main installation on Locust Lane between Carriage Lane and Saddle Lane in Roslyn Heights.
- Continued outreach along Locust Lane and Roslyn Road in advance of upcoming gas main installation.
Traffic management updates:
- During the day, local closures will be in effect on Coolidge Street and Harding Avenue with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, Locust Lane will be closed except to local traffic south of Woodhollow Road with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.