Last week our construction team continued gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Locust Lane and I.U. Willets Road. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
Please note that our crews will not be working Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Continued trenching and gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Club Drive and I.U. Willets Road.
- Trenching in the intersection of Roslyn Road and I.U. Willets Road.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The two northbound lanes on Roslyn Road between Barnyard Lane and Locust Lane will be closed. Traffic will be kept to the two southbound lanes allowing for one lane of traffic in either direction.
- The intersection of Roslyn Road and Club Drive will be closed.
- The right turn lane from Roslyn Road onto Locust Lane will be closed.
- There will be a change in traffic patterns in the intersection of Roslyn Road and I.U. Willets Road.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
Please feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.