Over the last week our construction team continued gas main installation on Old Country Road, as well as trenching on County Seat Drive and Jericho Turnpike. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during overnight work hours:
- Trenching on County Seat Drive south of Courthouse Drive and in the Roslyn Road-Jericho Turnpike intersection.
- Gas main installation on County Seat Drive between Old Country Road and Courthouse Drive
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between 3rd Street and Old Country Road and on Old Country Road between Roslyn Road and Willis Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on Roslyn Road between East 2nd Street and Old Country Road.
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on Old Country Road between Roslyn Road and County Seat Drive and on County Seat Drive during overnight working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19