Last week our construction team resumed work on the regulator stations on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights, and continued ongoing regulator station work on Red Ground Road in Old Westbury. Our construction team also began trenching for the installation of the new gas main on Locust Lane in Roslyn Heights. Our outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Regulator station component installation on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights, and on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Gas main installation on Locust Lane beginning south of Carriage Lane in Roslyn Heights.
- Continued outreach along Locust Lane and Roslyn Road in advance of upcoming gas main installation.
Traffic management updates:
- During the day, local closures will be in effect on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, Locust Lane will be closed except to local traffic south of Woodhollow Road with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.