Last week, our construction team successfully completed testing the segment of the infrastructure installed for this phase of the project. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Final testing and demobilization of testing crew near the Roslyn Road – East Williston Avenue intersection, the Westbury Avenue – Roslyn Road intersection and in the Stewart Avenue median.
Traffic Management Updates:
- Potential traffic changes on Stewart Avenue between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- There will be changes in traffic pattern on Roslyn Road near Westbury Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19