Last week, our construction team completed the tie-in of the newly installed infrastructure. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Commisioning activity on newly installed infrastructure on Stewart Avenue. Please note that this will require extended working hours.
- Crew presence at the East Williston – Roslyn Road intersection, the Westbury Avenue – Roslyn Road intersection, and on County Seat Drive as necessary.
Traffic Management Updates:
- Westbound traffic may be reduced to one lane on Stewart Avenue between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Changes in traffic pattern on Roslyn Road near Westbury Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@