Last week our construction team continued backfilling and installing control lines for the regulator stations in Roslyn Heights. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Hydrotesting the regulator stations on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights.
- Installation of vent piping for the regulator stations in Roslyn Heights.
- Installation of regulator station components on the westbound LIE Service Road in Old Westbury.
Traffic management updates:
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, there will be changes in traffic patterns on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.