Last week, our construction team continued pipe testing preparation in the Stewart Avenue median and other work at various locations along Roslyn Road and County Seat Drive in Mineola. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Pipe testing activity near the Roslyn Road – East Williston Avenue intersection and in the Stewart Avenue median.
- Please note, as part of the pipe testing process there will be some overnight crew presence in East Williston and Garden City
Traffic Management Updates:
- Westbound traffic on Stewart Avenue between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be reduced to one lane during work hours. Eastbound traffic patterns may change during certain activities.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19