Last week, our construction team demobilized the testing equipment for this phase of the project and resumed road restoration on Roslyn Road. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Tie-in of newly installed infrastructure to existing system in the Stewart Avenue median. Please note that this activity will require extended working hours.
- Crew presence at the East Williston – Roslyn Road intersection, the Westbury Avenue – Roslyn Road intersection, and on County Seat Drive as necessary.
Traffic Management Updates:
- Westbound traffic may be reduced to one lane on Stewart Avenue between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Changes in traffic pattern on Roslyn Road near Westbury Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.