Over the last week, our construction team continued distribution offset work on Roslyn Road between Lee Avenue and Jericho Turnpike and began trenching in the Roslyn Road-East Williston Avenue intersection. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Saw cutting and trenching on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Coleman Drive.
- Distribution main installation on Roslyn Road between Lee Avenue and Jericho Turnpike.
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in traffic patterns in the East Williston Avenue-Roslyn Road intersection and on Roslyn Road between Lee Avenue and Jericho Turnpike.
- Once our crews begin trenching on Roslyn Road south of East Williston Avenue, Roslyn Road will be closed during work hours between East Williston Avenue and Jericho Turnpike.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.