Over the last week, our construction team continued trenching on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Coleman Drive and distribution main work on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street. We also began gas main installation in the East Williston Avenue-Roslyn Road intersection. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Downing Street.
- Gas main installation in the Roslyn Road-East Williston Avenue intersection continuing southbound.
- Distribution main work on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street.
- Quality assurance work in the Locust Lane-LIE Service Road intersection.
Traffic Management Updates:
- Roslyn Road will be closed during work hours between East Williston Avenue and Jericho Turnpike.
- There will be changes in traffic patterns on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.