Over the last week, our construction team continued trenching on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Coleman Drive and began distribution main work on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Downing Street.
- Gas main installation in the Roslyn Road-East Williston Avenue intersection.
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street.
Traffic Management Updates:
- Roslyn Road south of East Williston Avenue, Roslyn Road will be closed during work hours between East Williston Avenue and Jericho Turnpike.
- There will be changes in traffic patterns on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.