Last week our construction team continued backfilling for the regulator stations in Roslyn Heights. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
- *Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Backfilling the regulator stations on Coolidge Street.
- Work on the project tie-in on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
Traffic management updates:
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, there will be changes in traffic patterns on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.