Last week our construction team resumed restoration work on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road. Our team also continued overnight work on Locust Lane north of Woodhollow Road, and road restoration work in Old Westbury off of Red Ground Road. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Backfilling and installation of vent piping for the regulator stations on Coolidge Street.
- Backfilling the outlet tie-in on Jefferson Avenue.
- Restoration work on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Overnight work on Locust Lane between Woodhollow Road and the LIE.
Traffic management updates:
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, there will be changes in traffic patterns on Jefferson Avenue and Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Locust Lane will be closed between 8:00PM and 5:00AM between Woodhollow Road and the LIE except to local traffic.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.