Over the last week, our construction team continued trenching and gas main installation on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Jericho Turnpike and distribution main work on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between Roselle Street and Jericho Turnpike.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Charles Street and Roselle Street.
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Coleman Drive and Lee Avenue.
- Distribution main work on Roslyn Road in the East 2nd Street intersection.
- Test pitting in Mineola in the intersection of Roslyn Road and 3rd Street and in Garden City on Kellum Place, Kellum Drive and Tenth Street.
Traffic Management Updates:
- Roslyn Road will be closed during work hours between East Williston Avenue and Jericho Turnpike. We will have flaggers in place to control traffic when our crews are not working.
- There will be changes in traffic patterns on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and East 2nd Street and in Garden City on Kellum Place, Kellum Drive and Tenth Street.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.