Last week, our construction team began work on the LIE Westbound Service Road near Locust Lane. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Trenching and component installation in the Locust Lane – LIE Westbound Service Road intersection.
- Crew presence at the East Williston – Roslyn Road intersection and the Westbury Avenue – Roslyn Road intersection.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The left turn from the LIE Westbound Service Road onto Locust Lane will be closed during working hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access.
- Southbound access on Locust Lane through the LIE overpass may be closed during work hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@