Last week, our construction team continued trenching and gas main installation on Kellum Place, and backfilling on 11th Street. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Temporary restoration on 11th Street between County Seat Drive and Kellum Place.
- Gas main installation, backfilling and temporary restoration on Kellum Place between 11th Street and Stewart Avenue.
- Trenching on Stewart Avenue between Kellum Place and Arthur Street.
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on 11th Street, Kellum Place and Stewart Avenue during work hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19