Last week, our construction team began trenching on Kellum Place, continued gas main installation on 11th Street and continued backfilling and temporary road restoration on County Seat Drive. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on County Seat Drive and 11th Street.
- Gas main installation on 11th Street between County Seat Drive and Kellum Place
- Trenching and gas main installation on Kellum Place between 11th Street and Stewart Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on County Seat Drive, 11th Street and Kellum Place during work hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19