Over the last week, our construction team continued backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between I.U. Willets Road and Argyle Road, as well as trenching and gas main installation on Roslyn Road north of Barnyard Lane and south of Auburn Street. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Continued work on Roslyn Road between Argyle Road and Auburn Street
Traffic Management Updates:
- Roslyn Road will be closed to all through traffic during the working hours from I.U. Willets Road to East Williston Avenue. Our crews will work diligently to accommodate residents with driveways on Roslyn Road.
- Roslyn Road will be closed to commercial traffic at all times from I.U. Willets Road to East Williston Avenue.
- The right turn lane from Roslyn Road onto Locust Lane will remain closed.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.