Last week, our construction team resumed daytime work hours and began trenching on 11th Street in Garden City. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on County Seat Drive between South Drive and 11th Street.
- Trenching and gas main installation on 11th Street between County Seat Drive and Kellum Place
- Trenching on Kellum Place south of 11th Street
Traffic Management Updates:
- There will be changes in the traffic pattern on County Seat Drive, 11th Street and Kellum Place during work hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19