Last week our construction team continued installing regulator station gas piping in Roslyn Heights. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Installation of vent piping on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Installation of regulator station gas piping on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights.
- Crews will be working along Locust Lane removing road plates, backfilling trenched areas and temporary paving.
Traffic management updates:
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, there will be changes in traffic patterns on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- During the day, there will be changes in traffic patterns on Locust Lane with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjec
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.