Last week, our construction team continued work on the LIE Westbound Service Road near Locust Lane, began excavations on the LIE Westbound Service Road near Old Brick Road and continued commissioning activities in Mineola. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Component installation in the Locust Lane – LIE Westbound Service Road intersection.
- Excavation and component installation in the Old Brick Road – LIE Westbound Service Road intersection.
- Commissioning activity at the Westbury Avenue – Roslyn Road intersection and the East Williston Avenue – Roslyn Road intersection.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The left turn from the LIE Westbound Service Road onto Locust Lane will be closed during working hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access.
- Southbound access on Locust Lane through the LIE overpass may be closed during work hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access
- Changes in traffic pattern near Old Brick Road on the LIE Westbound Service Road
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Changes in traffic pattern at the commissioning activity locations.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.