Over the last week our construction team continued backfilling up to Jericho Turnpike, pipe installation between Jefferson Avenue and Jerome Avenue and trenching between Fairfield Avenue and Westbury Avenue. We are pleased to note that we have completed gas main installation and temporary restoration of Roslyn Road north of Jericho Turnpike. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Searing Avenue.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Jerome Avenue and Dow Avenue
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Jefferson Avenue and Jerome Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The road will be closed on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Jericho Turnpike during working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19