Over the past week, our construction team has completed installation of the new gas main and temporary repaving along Harding Avenue, with work in the intersection of Harding Avenue and Coolidge Street slated for early this week. The outreach team continues to keep residents informed during work and giving notice of upcoming activities. We have also continued outreach southward along Roslyn Road in advance of upcoming gas main installation.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Excavation in the intersection of Coolidge Street and Harding Avenue early in the week.
- During working hours (7:00AM- 4:00PM) local closures will be in effect on Harding Avenue with flaggers present to provide alternate routes and ensure the safety of all parties.
- Mobilizing equipment and crews to the area of the LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury. Gas main installation will follow.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road, Old Westbury.
- Resident outreach along Red Ground Road during gas main installation.
- Continued outreach along Locust Lane and Roslyn Road in preparation for upcoming gas main installation.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasPro
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.