Over the last week, our construction team continued backfilling north of Brown Street, pipe installation immediately south of Jericho Turnpike and trenching between Raff Avenue and Fairfield Avenue. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between Fairfield Avenue and Westbury Avenue.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Washington Avenue and Raff Avenue
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Arlington Street and Jericho Turnpike.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The road will be closed on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Jericho Turnpike. We will have flaggers in place to control traffic when our crews are not working.
- The road will be closed on Roslyn Road between Westbury Avenue and Jericho Turnpike during working hours.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19