Last week, our construction team continued commissioning activities on the LIE Westbound Service Road near Locust Lane and near Old Brick Road, and on Roslyn Road in East Williston.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Commissioning activity in the Locust Lane – LIE Westbound Service Road intersection, the Old Brick Road – LIE Westbound Service Road intersection and on Coolidge Avenue between the LIE Westbound Service Road and Harding Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The left turn from the LIE Westbound Service Road onto Locust Lane will be closed during working hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access.
- Through traffic on Locust Lane through the LIE overpass may be closed during work hours. Please use Glen Cove Road or Roslyn Road for southbound access
- Changes in traffic pattern near Old Brick Road on the LIE Westbound Service Road.
- North and southbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.