Over the last week, our construction team continued backfilling north of Brown Street, pipe installation north of Jericho Turnpike trenching south of Jericho Turnpike. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Trenching on Roslyn Road between Fairfield Avenue and Westbury Avenue.
- Gas main installation on Roslyn Road between Brown Street and Jericho Turnpike.
- Backfilling and temporary restoration on Roslyn Road between Roselle Street and Jericho Turnpike.
Traffic Management Updates:
- The road will be closed on Roslyn Road between East Williston Avenue and Jericho Turnpike. We will have flaggers in place to control traffic when our crews are not working.
- Parts of Roslyn Road south of Jericho Turnpike will utilize an alternating, one way traffic pattern.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.