Last week our construction team continued work on the regulator stations on Coolidge Avenue. Our team also continued overnight work on Locust Lane north of Woodhollow Road, and on Roslyn Road between Barnyard Lane and IU Willets Road. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- Installation of telemetry cabinets and continued backfilling on the regulator stations on Coolidge Avenue.
- Overnight restoration work on Locust Lane between Woodhollow Road and the LIE.
- Overnight restoration work on Roslyn Road between Barnyard Lane and IU Willets Road.
Traffic management updates:
- During the day, there will be changes in traffic patterns on Coolidge Avenue with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
- Locust Lane will be closed between 8:00PM and 5:00AM between Woodhollow Road and the LIE except to local traffic.
- Changes in traffic patterns between 8:00PM and 5:00AM on Roslyn Road between Barnyard Lane and IU Willets Road with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.