Last week, our construction team tested the gas main at locations in Garden City and East Williston. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Excavation and related work on Clinton Avenue and Roslyn Road, County Seat Drive and Court House Drive and on Stewart Avenue.
Traffic Management Updates:
- Changes in traffic pattern near Clinton Avenue and Roslyn Road.
- Westbound traffic on Stewart Avenue between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be reduced to one lane during work hours.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
For more information about National Grid’s response to COVID-19, please visit: ngrid.com/covid-19