Last week, our construction team excavated and performed work at various locations along Roslyn Road and County Seat Drive in Mineola. The outreach team will continue to keep residents and businesses informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities, maintaining social distancing and eliminating any close contact.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see the following activities during work hours:
- Construction on Clinton Avenue and Roslyn Road, County Seat Drive and Court House Drive and on Stewart Avenue.
- Pipe installation in the Stewart Avenue median
Traffic Management Updates:
- Westbound traffic on Stewart Avenue between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be reduced to one lane during work hours.
- The U-turn in the Stewart Avenue median between Arthur Street and Kellum Lane will be closed at all times for the duration of the project.
- Northbound traffic on Roslyn Road will be reduced for one lane near East Williston Avenue.
- Changes in traffic pattern on Roslyn Road near Westbury Avenue.
- Our crews will have flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.