Last week our construction team continued installing regulator station gas piping in Roslyn Heights. The outreach team will continue to keep residents informed during work and give notice of upcoming activities.
*Over the next week, neighbors can expect to see:
- On Monday, a temporary road closure will be in place on Red Ground Road between Kings Drive and Old Westbury Road as our contractor will be excavating and shoring a tie-in pit.
- Continued work on the regulator stations on the westbound LIE Service Road off of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- Installation of regulator station gas piping and control lines on Coolidge Street in Roslyn Heights.
Traffic management updates:
- Red Ground Road will be closed to through traffic between Kings Drive and the westbound LIE service road on Monday April 1, from approximately 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- The right lane of the westbound LIE Service Road will continue to be closed 200 feet east and west of Red Ground Road in Old Westbury.
- During the day, there will be changes in traffic patterns on Coolidge Street with flaggers present to redirect traffic as necessary.
As always, feel free to reach out by emailing us at NWNassau@NationalGridGasProjectsNY.com, or by calling our project outreach team at (516) 882-4864. You can also use the Contact Us page of our website to submit any questions, comments, or concerns.
*Please note, due to the complexities of outdoor construction, schedule is subject to change.